Community Carer - Newquay
Community Care in a Local Charity!
Full and Part Time Hours Available
Pay Rates: £11.03 - £12.91
Free Meal + Referral Scheme + Shopping Discounts + Enhancements + double time for bank holidays!
We offer full training both online and on site meaning experience is not needed, just a caring nature and willingness to learn.
We have a variety of contracts available from 16 hours to 39 hours, and even have weekends only, mornings or weekends only hours available, so we can be flexible around you to help achieve your work life balance.
Our Community Care team make a real and positive impact to the lives of our clients who have a range of care needs, as well as the life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting.
What you’ll receive:
- Paid mileage – 0.45p per mile
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- free 24 hour counselling service
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300.00 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
What you’ll do:
- Assist and enable a client with their personal care needs
- Ensure that the psychological, physical, spiritual and diversity needs of individual clients in your care are maintained and continuously monitored and met.
- Assist and enable a client with eating and drinking
- Follow, regularly keep up-to-date and understand the person’s plan of care and risk assessments.
- Respect the dignity of each person in your care both by word and action
- Develop relationships with each person in your care
What you’ll need:
- Have a driving licence and own transport
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £11.03
- Max Hiring Rate £12.91
- Community Services, Cornwall Care House,, County Wide, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Newquay, UK