Nurse (Nights) St Martins, Camborne
Night Shifts - Full and Part Time Hours Available - (Weekend only and evening only shifts also available)
Free Meal + Quarterly Bonus + Referral Scheme + Shopping Discounts + Enhancements + Every other weekend off + double time for bank holidays
£17.51 – £19.40 per hour
- Up to 40 Hours per week
- St Martins, Camborne
If you are an amazing Registered Nurse, who wants to be part of a truly wonderful team, with great career prospects and a whole host of additional benefits, then we want to hear from you.
This position is based at our St Martins Home and answers to the Home Manager. You will promote the health and wellbeing of Cornwall Care's clients, ensuring the provision of excellent care that meets the client’s physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual needs.
We have our wonderful clients - we have cooks, housekeepers, maintenance staff, healthcare assistants, activities coordinators, night staff, day staff, full-time and part time colleagues. We have family people, happy people, team-minded people; you will find a friend here!
Cornwall Care is Cornwall’s largest provider of care and is a registered charity. We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team. This position is well suited to a career-minded person who is looking to join a well-respected team of like-minded individuals who share our vision to “transform the human experience of the giving and receiving of care”.
We offer a whole host of benefits. As Part of our team you will enjoy:
- We pay your NMC Pin following successful completion of probation
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Paid mileage – 0.45p per mile
- Free Meal (conditions apply)
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- free 24-hour counselling service
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300.00 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
St Martin’s is now under an exciting, new management structure, which encourages the staff to fully develop their skills and knowledge for future progression as well as enhancement within their current role. There is a positive feel around the home with communication as a key part of everyday life.
The residents enjoy their improved and refurbished communal areas, with focus on outdoor space and an overall improvement of both resident and staff well being.
St Martin’s sits right in the community, located on a generous plot within a large housing estate. Our residents, with mixed nursing needs, are spread across two wings – named Crofty and Trevithick for a proper Cornish feel. A beautiful bright conservatory opens onto a large expanse of lawn framed by pretty flowerbeds, and this is the sight that greets you upon arrival.
- Ensure Cornwall Care's clients are cared for with respect and love and that their dignity is maintained
- Ensure each client is assessed, their needs are clearly understood, there is clear documented evidence of a reliable care plan and this plan of care is reviewed at least on a monthly basis or when the client’s needs dictates a review
- Collaborate with your nursing team colleagues, health care assistant colleagues and with a range of multi-professionals to assure the holistic care of Cornwall Care clients
- Provide support, education and emotional care to the relatives and friends of the clients.
- Provide nursing care and contribute to nursing services in such a professional and caring manner as to enhance the company's reputation, which will support the continued growth of Cornwall Care.
- Possession of NMC registration with no restrictions on your practice
- Have in depth clinical knowledge and demonstrable understanding and ability to interpret clinical data and information
- Knowledgeable on how to assist in the delivery of care and meet patient’s requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- recruitment@ cornwallcare.org
- Or give us as call on 01872 597720 if you would like to discuss this opportunity further
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £17.51
- Max Hiring Rate £19.40
- St Martins Nursing Home, St Martin's Crescent, Camborne, Cornwall, United Kingdom