Chef - Woodland
Chef – Woodland
Salary Expectation - £10.50 per hour
Up to 40 Hours per week
FREE Meal + Enhancements + Sociable Hours + Every Other Weekend Off + Referral Scheme + Shopping Discounts
If you are an amazing Chef, who wants to be part of a truly wonderful team, with great career prospects and a whole host of additional benefits, then we want to hear from you.
In our organisation, we have our wonderful clients of course, but we also have nurses, cooks, housekeepers, maintenance staff, healthcare assistants, activities coordinators, night staff, day staff, full-time and part time colleagues. We have family people, happy people, team-minded people; you will find a friend here!
Cornwall Care is Cornwall’s largest provider of care and is a registered charity and we have an exciting opportunity for Chef to join our team. This position is well suited to a career-minded person who is looking to join a well-respected team of like-minded individuals who share our vision to “transform the human experience of the giving and receiving of care”.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity, giving practical assistance for all types of care. "We believe in going above and beyond offering high-quality care, going that extra mile to improve lives every day."
What We Offer You
At Woodland you will work alongside a team of likeminded individuals who all genuinely care about those people whose home you are working in. You will enjoy a whole host of benefits including:
- FREE: DBS check
- FREE Meal (conditions apply)
- Care for You: Access to 24-hour counselling, financial or legal advice.
- Bonus: Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300.00 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Discounts: At high street retailers and local suppliers.
- If you are looking for a career with Cornwall Care, there are very real opportunities to progress with us. Being a large organisation means a huge variety of other roles, right across the County.
- We run training that gives you access to free courses and qualifications – from improving your basics like maths, English and computer skills, to apprenticeships and industry-recognised Diplomas
Prepare, cook and present well-balance food and beverages to the highest quality, ensuring that both cultural and dietary needs are met for the residents in your home. Assist and enable a client with eating and drinking
At least two years’ experience working at Chef level, menu planning for a variety of cultural and dietary needs.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘Safer Food Better Business’ environment.
- Working experience of managing and positively motivating a small catering team.
- Commercial awareness and a working knowledge of budget control and financial planning.
- or if you would like to chat about this opportunity we’d love to hear from you on 01872 597220
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate £10.50
- Woodland Residential Home, Woodland Road, St Austell, Cornwall, United Kingdom