Flexicare Registered Nurse
Day or Night Shifts - Choose your hours!
Pay Rates: £17.51 - £19.51
Free Meal + Quarterly Bonus + Referral Scheme + Shopping Discounts + Enhancements + Every other weekend off + double time for bank holidays!
Flexible contract available offering Monthly, annualised or zero hours – the more you work, the more you earn!
Cornwall Care is a People Organisation.
As Cornwall’s largest provider of care, and a registered charity, we provide support services by compassionate, skilled individuals and teams. In short, we are ‘People in service of People’ with a vision to ‘Transform the human experience of the giving and receiving of care”.
And after more than 25 years, we still could not be prouder to say that ‘We Care for Cornwall’.
As a Flexicare Registered Nurse for Cornwall Care, you’ll be working in across our services within a team of likeminded individuals who all genuinely care about those people whose homes you are working in.
Our Flexicare Internal Staffing Agency team care for clients across all of our services, covering shifts and working flexibly in our homes and community services. This position is ideal for professionals who are looking for flexibility in their work/life balance without the long-term commitment of a full-time position. Our staff enjoy flexible working patterns; they have the freedom to choose where and when to work, enabling them to work around personal and family commitments.
As a nurse you are responsible to promote the health and wellbeing of Cornwall Care's clients, ensuring the provision of excellent care that meets the client’s physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual needs.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that at all times Cornwall Care's clients are cared for with respect and love and that their dignity is maintained
- Using your nursing skills you will ensure that each client is assessed, their needs are clearly understood, there is clear documented evidence of a reliable care plan and this plan of care is reviewed at least on a monthly basis or when the client’s needs dictates a review
- Collaborate with your nursing team colleagues, health care assistant colleagues and with a range of multi-professionals to assure the holistic care of Cornwall Care clients
- Provide support, education and emotional care to the relatives and friends of the clients.
- Provide nursing care and contribute to nursing services in such a professional and caring manner as to enhance the company's reputation which will support the continued growth of Cornwall Care.
What you’ll need:
- Possession of NMC registration with no restrictions on your practice
- Have in depth clinical knowledge and demonstrable understanding and ability to interpret clinical data and information
- Knowledgeable on how to assist in the delivery of care and meet patient’s requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you’ll receive:
- We pay your NMC Pin following successful completion of probation
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Employer pension contributions
- Refer a friend bonus programme
- Financial and health wellbeing - advice and support
You’ll have access to free 24 hour counselling and legal advice services, shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers.
If you’re looking for a career with Cornwall Care, there are very real opportunities to progress with us. Being a large organisation means a huge variety of other roles, right across the county.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £17.51
- Max Hiring Rate £19.51
- Flexicare Internal Agency, Cornwall Care House, County Wide, Cornwall, United Kingdom