Community Care Co-ordinator - West Cornwall
Are you a Senior Carer looking to further your career?
If the answer to these is yes, we have the role for you!
Cornwall Care is Cornwall’s largest provider of care, a registered charity and provides support services by compassionate, skilled individuals and teams. In short, we are ‘People in service of People’ with a vision to ‘Transform the human experience of the giving and receiving of care”.
We are recruiting for Care Co-ordinators in Mid and West Cornwall. Our Community Services team make a real and positive impact to the lives of our clients who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting.
With excellent progression opportunities and the support to achieve this, this role will provide you with a real opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
What you’ll receive:
· Generous salary of £25,092 per annum
· 25 days of paid holiday per year
· Paid mileage – 0.45p per mile
· Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
· Free 24 hour counselling
· Access to our Cornwall Care Academy
· Free uniform and DBS check
· Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300.00 extra for simply recommending a friend
· Financial and health wellbeing advice and support
What you’ll do:
· Effectively lead and manage a staff team of carers, ensuring staff are well supported and directed in their day-to-day activities.
· Ensure that all clients have up-to date, accurate and person centred care plans, which reflect their individual needs.
· Providing cover for out of hours on call service as part of a rota.
· You may be required to support with rota management for the staff.
· Provide support for general administration duties including managing staff and client files.
· Respond at short notice to requests for new care packages.
· Ensure that the community team receive appropriate advice, guidance and support, in the standards of care required for individual clients.
· Work as part of the Care Team, delivering and promoting high quality care and support for clients as and when required.
· Dealing with issues and enquiries raised by service users.
· Assessing and reviewing care packages.
What you’ll need:
· NVQ3 Health & Social Care or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role
· Evidence of leading a successful team/service
· Have a driving licence and own transport
· CQC knowledge of Standards and regulatory requirements
· IT literacy – e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Customer Care
· Excellent communication skills
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate £25,092.00
- Community Services, Cornwall Care House,, County Wide, Cornwall, United Kingdom