Member Services Knowledge Coordinator
We have a new opportunity for a Member Services Knowledge Coordinator to join our busy Member Services team based in Leeds.
In this role, you will support the team by Identifying knowledge gaps, generating and creating content for the Central Knowledge Base. You will also maintain and support knowledge management, by providing accurate and class-leading guidance to all stakeholders. Additionally, you will take ownership to motivate and empower people around product specific knowledge.
Day to day, your role will be busy and varied and your responsibilities may include:
- Support implementation of new Central Knowledge Base and Knowledge Management.
- Responsible for the day-to-day knowledge management and collation of information from around the business.
- Providing accurate and timely updates – ensuring stored information is creatively written and in-line with brand guidelines.
- Curate knowledge articles for members, advisors and other PureGym employees.
- Build trust and working relationships across the business, always with an eye to achieve customer expectations.
- Drive content to the next level through engaging material that will inspire and motivate members and colleagues.
- Translate and articulate
- Maintain the knowledge base contents and hierarchy.
- Ensure content is constantly reviewed and updated at set intervals – dependent on knowledge content.
- Work with Member Services Managers to understand areas of knowledge and performance shortcomings.
- Capture information from agents, working with them to understand areas that require information / knowledge improvement.
- Review content of new information to ensure accuracy
- Optimize content in response to member and advisor feedback
- Ensure content is well organised and not duplicated, always focusing on best member outcomes.
- Conduct MI and reporting
- Convey the brand messaging and company ethos through the articles
You will have experience in:
- This role would suit a product expert and requires someone with attention to detail and a passion for fitness.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and understand consequence of accuracy.
- Effective communicator
- Strong IT skills
- High competency in Microsoft Excel.
- Possess a high accuracy of spelling and grammar
- Ability to create engaging material to inspire and motivate.
- Is commercially aware and uses knowledge and experience to drive success of PureGym
- Ability to work on own initiative, as part of a team and across different levels
- Is an ambassador of the PureGym values
- Can positively challenge to bring out the best in others
- Takes ownership for performance and ensures that all targets are met
- Has strong communication, time management and organisational skills.
Please apply with your CV ASAP
- Pay Type Salary
- Leeds, UK