Member Services MI Analyst
We have a new opportunity for a Member Services MI Analyst to join our busy Member Services team based in Leeds.
In this role, you will support with the timely and accurate collection of data, providing analysis within Member Services. You will also be pivotal in providing actionable insights and recommendations in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for producing daily, weekly, monthly reports predicting service level and other KPIs.
- Monitor and review call centre stats, identifying trends and providing detailed reports working closely with Management and the Resource team to ensure accurate SLA and KPI reporting
- Design, build and maintain data solutions/reports for timely and accurate Management Information helping Member Services make effective business decisions
- Contribute to the development of automation tools,reports or processes to help improve the quality of data and data analysis toolkit.
- Support Member Services continuous improvement through routine and bespoke analysis
- Feed back any potential improvements to new and existing reporting
- Present and translate data and analysis in a clear format such as PPT.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet business needs and for own personal development.
Please apply with your CV ASAP
- Pay Type Salary
- Leeds, UK