We have a new opportunity to join our Central Support Talent Acquisition team as a Recruitment Administrator, in our London Kings Cross Offices.
This is an integral role to the Talent and Recruitment team, ensuring all candidates experience a seamless journey through the PG’s recruitment process.
The Recruitment Administrator will support and report into a Talent Acquisition Specialist, responsible for; recruitment queries both by phone and email, provide the team and hiring managers with support in shortlisting and vetting of candidates, and perform compliance management tasks.
Day-to-day, the role will involve:
- Ensure all communication is updated on the internal ATS (Dayforce) and appropriately manage role and salary expectations from the onset.
- Update candidate spreadsheet to track where candidates are in the recruitment process.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and the candidates, organise these via teams, in-person or HireVue links
- Track all candidate submissions via recruitment agencies, ensuring these are properly documented for candidate ownership, and add them onto the ATS system appropriately aligned to the job requisition.
- Strive to improve the candidate experience through the recruitment lifecycle, through constant and clear communication to manage expectations and the recruitment process
- Provide first class customer experience that demonstrates quality and speed
- Assist hiring managers with interview preparation, including updating and sharing interview templates
- Responsible for keeping documents in the hiring toolkit up to date and relevant, and assist with producing new templates
- Support in ad hoc duties to assist the team and recruitment process
To be successful in the role, we are looking for individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail, and be able to work towards deadlines.
Administration experience within a supportive recruitment role, as well as MS office experience, would be preferable, as well as someone who is able to work at pace, thrive in a high energy environment and an enthusiastic team player.
Health and fitness is at the heart of our business, so a passion for this would be preferable.
Please click on the link to apply.
- Pay Type Salary
- London, UK