HR Business Partner
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
Authenticity: Standing up for who you are, doing what you mean and what you believe in.
Empowerment: Through their unique contributions, each person is different, each person is important, and each person has the opportunity to make a difference.
Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
Respect: Valuing differences and allowing others to express themselves when working together, to achieve common goals, to grow and succeed as a company.
PURPOSEThe purpose of this position is to ensure support to managers of the business units to which he or she is assigned in daily and strategic management of human resources, health and safety, talent acquisition and learning and development activities as well as be a champion of our company culture. Working in partnership with the other HRBPs, responsibilities will be to lead the recruitment process and coach managers with regards to HR practices and labour regulations, ensure proper follow-up in health and safety and drive key learning and culture initiatives.
* Support the management team in the implementation of programs such as workforce planning, succession management, compensation management, performance management program and all employee matters.
* Develop and deploy integrated solutions to meet the specific needs of supported business units to optimize the performance, retention and engagement of team members.
* Ensure compliance with policies, such as pay equity, anti-harassment legislation, equal access to employment in the various units to which he/she is assigned.
Talent Acquisition (TA)
*Take the lead on the overall recruiting process of the assigned business units up to the employee’s onboarding.
* Work closely with managers to identify needs and elaborate role profiles.
* Ensure an efficient recruitment cycle to minimize the time while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
* Develop strategies and partnerships with educational institutions to build a talented pipeline.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and working methods.
Learning & Development
*Identify learning and development needs for assigned client groups and for the organization.
* Research and suggest trainings to be deployed.
* Support managers in the development of employees.
Health & Safety
* Carry out work related injuries investigations, CNESST claims, follow up with employees and provide CNESST with required information.
* Participate in prevention activities including the health and safety committee.
* Promote and contribute to the evolution of the employer brand.
* Coordinate culture initiatives to make CCM Hockey a great place to work.
*Support and coordinate recognition initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related field, with 5-7 years of experience in a HR Generalist role.
* Have minimum of 2 years of experience in a unionized environment.
* Good business acumen, extensive knowledge of the advisor role and of deploying a proposal internally.
* Experience in distribution and manufacturing environments could be an asset.
* Passion and innovative spirit for best practices in human resources and talent acquisition.
* Strong interpersonal skills fostering teamwork and collaboration.
* Ability to guide and influence various internal and external stakeholders.
* Exceptional client orientation, autonomy and initiative.
* Ability to manage several priorities at once and strong organizational skills.
* Member of the CRHA or CHRP Order - an asset.
* Knowledge of the DayForce platform - an asset.
* Bilingualism (French and English) – communication both orally and in writing.
- Competitive salaries, including a performance-based bonus program.
- Full range of group insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) from Day 1.
- Group retirement pension plan with employer matching (up to 5% of base salary).
- 3 weeks of vacation per year prorated as of your start date.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Discounted prices on CCM products.
- Subsidized sports and wellness activities.
- Fun social events throughout the year.
- Pay Type Salary
- 3400 Rue Raymond-Lasnier, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 3L3, Canada